Dr. Shane Alexander Abucewicz Tan
Dr Shane Abucewicz Tan graduated from the National University Of Singapore with a Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery and later attained his post-graduate surgical membership at the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
With a long-standing interest in aesthetic work, he has presented at multiple international conferences and has published articles on plastic and reconstructive surgery, general surgery, basic science, and medical education.
Fully accredited in the performance of the offered procedures, he is also a certified practitioner and member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Understanding the unique and dynamic nature of each patient, treatments are tailored at each medical consult to fit your changing needs.
During his free time, Shane enjoys a peaceful day with the family and good friends.
- MB.BS (S’pore)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine Certified and Member
- Aesthetic Dermatology Education Group Certified
Dr. Frank Lee
Dr. Frank Lee started his medical training in Adelaide University School of Medicine, where he would spend special hours participating in plastics and microsurgical rotations. Upon returning to Singapore, he continued to work in various related surgical units. Having meticulous attention to detail and demonstrating a high level of creativity during all of his courses has naturally led Dr. Frank Lee to the field of aesthetic enhancement medicine and surgery.
He left for private practice into aesthetic medicine in 2004 and has a special interest in evidence-based minimally invasive and non-surgical approach to aesthetic enhancement. With creativity flair, he emphasized "Our goal is to create a more natural, individually-tailored portrait for each one of our patients in a tranquil environment, through effective minimally and non-invasive techniques. It is most important our patients feel reassured and comfortable, attaining realistic results that revitalize not just their looks, but their self-esteem too."
Dr. Frank Lee goes beyond just the aesthetics to achieve a youthful look. He continues to travel regularly to USA, Europe, and Korea to remain informed of the most advanced techniques in aesthetic medicine and cosmetology.
• M.B.B.S. (Adelaide, Australia)
• Grad Dip Aesthetic Medicine (USA)
Dr Kwon Han Jin (Advisory Doctor)
Dr Kwon Han Jin, an Aesthetic Dermatologist and Surgeon from Korea who is also the President of International Aesthetics Medical Association.
• The Representative Director of Dermaster Clinic Network
• The Advisory Director of Korean Association of Stem Cell Therapy
• The Planning Director of Korean Association of Aesthetic and the Well-Being
• The President of International Association of Cosmetic Medicine
• The Executive Director of A4M Korea (2009 – 2011)
• An Expert Lecture in Medical Nutrition Therapy
• Top Doctor of Laser, Reliant Inc, USA